Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gotta start somewhere

Tuesday are always busy for us. My MIL comes over to spend time with her precious first grandson, he loves it. He always knows who to expect when the front door opens and his eyes light up and a big toothy grin breaks all over his cute little face.

So in preparation for her visit I like our home to look as perfect as possible, so that means vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen and getting myself showered and dressed before she arrives, plus keeping the little man happy.

By the time she arrives I am a bit tired. She give little X his lunch and dessert, then its play time. Usually I head out for a half hour or so and get myself some sushi, but today I made myself a massive chicken salad sandwich. Once that was eaten I was ready for a little nap myself! A bit more playing with the little man, and then it was his nap time.

We usually sit here and chat or watch a bit of UK TV on foxtel, today I actually dozed off a little few times only for a few minutes. Definatley needed and I feel so much better for it!

Tonight I'm heading off to see Lisa Williams at the Gold Coast Arts Centre, which I'm really looking forward to! That reminds me I have to go and charge my camera battery so I can get a photo with her at the Members meet and greet after the show!

xoB

No comments:

Post a Comment